- SMD / SMT package: DFN12 4.0 X 3.0 mm 0.50mm pitch.
- Adapter pcb board for breadboard prototyping and module building.
- PCB with solder mask layer to minimise solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with a 0.1-inch pitch, not included. Breadboard compatible.
- Bottom copper with a small proto area: 2x 3x3 pads.
- A small ground plane under the chip is available with one pad connection.
- PCB board dimensions: 16 x 11 X 1.5 mm
- Connection: 2x Single row 2.54 mm pitch holes for header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate
- Distance between rows: 7.6 mm
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1mm Ø
- External connector: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform: yes