- SMD / SMT package: SOT363 / SC80 / SC70-6
- Adapter board to SIP for breadboard prototyping.
- PCB has a solder mask layer to minimise the formation of solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with 0.1 inch pitch, not included.
- A ground plane under the chip works also as a small heatsink. Bottom copper has a small proto area. Pads have interconnecting tracks that can be cut easily as required.
- PCB board dimensions: 16 x 8 x 1.5 mm
- Connection: Single row 2.54 mm pitch of holes for inserting header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate 35um
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1 mm Ø
- External connector: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform:yes