SOT23-5 / 6
SMD circuit to SIL
- SMD / SMT packages: SOT23-5 / 6 with 0.95 mm pitch or SOT26 / SC-74.
- Adapter board to SIL connector for breadboard prototyping.
- Easy to build a robust electronic module.
- PCB has a solder mask layer to minimise the formation of solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with a 0.1-inch pitch, not included.
- Top copper has pads for prototyping with SMD.
- Bottom copper is a ground plane with a connection pad.
- PCB board dimensions: 16 x 9 x 1.5 mm
- Connection: Single row 2.54 mm pitch of holes for inserting header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate 35um
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1 mm Ø
- External connectors: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform:yes