3.5 X 3.5 mm 0.50 mm DIP ADAPTER BOARD
- SMD / SMT package: QFN-14 3.5 X 3.5 mm 0.50 mm pitch.
- Adapter board to DIP for breadboard prototyping.
- PCB has a solder mask layer to minimise the formation of solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with 0.1 inch pitch, not included.
- On bottom copper, this adapter has a proto area of 2 x 20 pads interconnected with tracks, (easy to remove as required),
- A ground plane under the chip is available, with one pad connection.
- PCB board dimensions: 19 x 11 x 1.5 mm
- Connection: 2x Single row 2.54 mm pitch of holes for inserting header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate 35um
- Distance between rows: 7.6 mm
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1 mm Ø
- External connector: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform:yes