4.0 X 4.0 mm
0.80 mm pitch
- SMD / SMT package: QFN12 4.0 x 4.0mm 0.80 mm pitch
- Adapter pcb board for breadboard prototyping.
- PCB has a solder mask layer to minimise the formation of solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with 0.1 inch pitch, not included.
- Has a proto area of 2 x 9 pads.
- A ground plane under the chip is available, with one pad connection.
- PCB board dimensions: 16 x 11 x 1.5 mm
- Connection: 2X Single row 2.54 mm pitch of holes for inserting header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate
- Distance between rows: 7.6 mm
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1 mm Ø
- External connector: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform:yes