QFN12 4X4 0.65 mm
- SMD / SMT package: QFN12 4X4 0.65 mm pitch
- Adapter board to DIP for breadboard prototyping, with 7.6 mm between rows.
- PCB has a solder mask layer to minimise the formation of solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with 0.1 inch pitch, not included.
- Bottom copper has a prototyping area in bottom layer.
- PCB board dimensions: 16 x 11 x 1.5 mm
- Connection: 2x Single row 2.54 mm pitch of holes for inserting header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate 35um
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1 mm Ø
- External connector: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform: yes