ADAPTER BOARD with Kelvin connections
- SMD / SMT package: 2512 or equivalent / adapter
- Special for measuring currents, using Kelvin connections to sample voltage.
- Adapter board to SIL for breadboard prototyping.
- PCB has a solder mask layer to minimise the formation of solder bridges during soldering.
- For connectors with 0.1 inch pitch, not included.
- Bottom copper has a ground plane.
- PCB board dimensions: 11 x 8 x 1.5 mm
- Connection: Single row 2.54 mm pitch of holes for inserting header pins, (not included).
- Board type: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate 35um
- Surface: Immersion Nickel Gold
- Holes: Plated Through Holes: 1 mm Ø
- External connector: 2.54 mm pitch
- RoHS conform:yes